EMENFUCKOS. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

About Me

My photo
I am from Chicago one of the most overlooked cities when it comes to graffiti or anything else.I started taking pictures of graffiti in the fall of 05' and instantly got hooked. My goal is to put Chicago on the map to show that not only L.A. and New York have a thriving graffiti scene. One day i plan to turn this hobby into a 9 to 5. I want to show people the many wonders this world has to offer through my photography. I want to expose them to the things they turn a blind eye to on a daily basis to make them realize that there is more to the world then the cubicle that surrounds them.

Search My Blog

Friday, January 1, 2010

BEST OF 2009

This is the first time im doing this but heres is a recap of some of the best flicks of chicago graffiti from january to december. We got a couple of hard hits this year but were able to bounce back

Rest in Peace Afroe Kym, Evol Aom, Eder, Keps Xmen, Dare acw, Poloe Uac


January
Gyros

Facts

February
MUL Kings

Jack Sars

March

Rad Fact

Shock

April

AFROE RIP

Nspyr

Tese Erie

May

Defi Jem

Big L Sivel

June

Wyse Mayor D30

T-Rex

July

BigL Noteef Gram

T-Rex Bacon

August

Nephe

Gram Buff

September

Augor Mayor

Skol Nuks Erie Zeb

October

Afro Evol

Morgan  BigL Amuse

Crushed!

November

CMW

Zeb Cyfe

December

Oringe

Dtek Dabs

No comments:

Post a Comment