EMENFUCKOS. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

About Me

My photo
I am from Chicago one of the most overlooked cities when it comes to graffiti or anything else.I started taking pictures of graffiti in the fall of 05' and instantly got hooked. My goal is to put Chicago on the map to show that not only L.A. and New York have a thriving graffiti scene. One day i plan to turn this hobby into a 9 to 5. I want to show people the many wonders this world has to offer through my photography. I want to expose them to the things they turn a blind eye to on a daily basis to make them realize that there is more to the world then the cubicle that surrounds them.

Search My Blog

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thursday is The New Friday

How you guys doing. Been a long week i had a few flicks from yesterday and today that i didnt get around to posting. So there are quite a few new flicks up for those who want to check em out.

Also Check out "On The Daily Chicago." It is an awesome comic strip created by The OTD Crew. They featured one of my photos in their "My Kind of Town" comic,which honors chicago.The photo of the Sears (Willis) Tower is slightly edited to fit their comic strip style, but it is worth a look nonetheless.

On The Daily Chicago (Click Here To Check It Out)


well here's a couple of the flicks check out the rest on my flickr account.

Slak Live

Equal Dank

Omens

Izu Cppr

No comments:

Post a Comment