EMENFUCKOS. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

About Me

My photo
I am from Chicago one of the most overlooked cities when it comes to graffiti or anything else.I started taking pictures of graffiti in the fall of 05' and instantly got hooked. My goal is to put Chicago on the map to show that not only L.A. and New York have a thriving graffiti scene. One day i plan to turn this hobby into a 9 to 5. I want to show people the many wonders this world has to offer through my photography. I want to expose them to the things they turn a blind eye to on a daily basis to make them realize that there is more to the world then the cubicle that surrounds them.

Search My Blog

Friday, March 26, 2010

Sketch Sessions...

I dont wanna leave you guys hanging for a long time without posting jack shit. Anyway i try and sketch every now and then I'm influenced by the many writers that come from chicago and theres a few that i have had the honor of chilling with as they paint. Did this one the other day which had some pose dc5 msk influence. Obviously not as good as pose but i though it came out dope.

P.S.
Thanks to Repos for giving me some pointers

Peace
-Emen

Emen

No comments:

Post a Comment