About Me

My photo
I am from Chicago one of the most overlooked cities when it comes to graffiti or anything else.I started taking pictures of graffiti in the fall of 05' and instantly got hooked. My goal is to put Chicago on the map to show that not only L.A. and New York have a thriving graffiti scene. One day i plan to turn this hobby into a 9 to 5. I want to show people the many wonders this world has to offer through my photography. I want to expose them to the things they turn a blind eye to on a daily basis to make them realize that there is more to the world then the cubicle that surrounds them.

Search My Blog

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Blogs To Check Out

i have a great blog for you guys to check. It's a friend of mines and she is a great photographer and she is good at speaking her mind. This isn't your everyday blog about some girl on myspace,who wants to tell you guys that she went to the mall.When she post she brings quality in her writing and her photos. Well Check out her blog you wont be disappointed.

Star Belly Up <--Click Here)

No comments:

Post a Comment