EMENFUCKOS. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

About Me

My photo
I am from Chicago one of the most overlooked cities when it comes to graffiti or anything else.I started taking pictures of graffiti in the fall of 05' and instantly got hooked. My goal is to put Chicago on the map to show that not only L.A. and New York have a thriving graffiti scene. One day i plan to turn this hobby into a 9 to 5. I want to show people the many wonders this world has to offer through my photography. I want to expose them to the things they turn a blind eye to on a daily basis to make them realize that there is more to the world then the cubicle that surrounds them.

Search My Blog

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Red Line Renegade

been a lazy fuck over the last week but i think it was about to bring you guys something worth looking at and im not done either im gonna go out again tomorrow. Its only fair that i keep making quality post for you guys to enjoy.

Aside from this crazy ass Chicago weather my week has been hectic as well but anyway enough about me. Heres The Flicks

Peace
-Emen

Rebel

Fler Tale Welchs

Morgan

Forgive Yourself

Kader H2O What

No comments:

Post a Comment