EMENFUCKOS. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

About Me

My photo
I am from Chicago one of the most overlooked cities when it comes to graffiti or anything else.I started taking pictures of graffiti in the fall of 05' and instantly got hooked. My goal is to put Chicago on the map to show that not only L.A. and New York have a thriving graffiti scene. One day i plan to turn this hobby into a 9 to 5. I want to show people the many wonders this world has to offer through my photography. I want to expose them to the things they turn a blind eye to on a daily basis to make them realize that there is more to the world then the cubicle that surrounds them.

Search My Blog

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Goodbye 2010 Hello 2011

2010 was a great year but lets not forget to mourn the loss of those fallen writers. R.I.P. Sole and any others i might have missed.  

Here are a couple of shots that i had to show you guys once more. These were some of my favorite shots of the year. Peace to all the writers out there who put in work im lookin forward to the work you guys put up this year. I wish i could post up more photos but the page would never load. The year ended kind of slow for me with the photos but i plan to fix that in 2011. Hope yall had a great year.

Peace,
Emenfuckos

Enjoy!

January



February
Kader Herts

March
 Mayor BigL

April
 BigL Noteef
Herts Roger


May
 Fler Tale Welchs

Fler Tale Welchs

June
 Gravels Emen


July
 Noteef

August
 Another One Muthafuckers!

Elfer Mole Amuser Omens

September
 Noteef Amuse Dabs Aims

October
Amuse

Amuse Mole

Mole

November
 Oist Live Swipe


December
 Mental 312
 

No comments:

Post a Comment